Monday, February 13, 2006

Addison turns 9 months





Yes, I'm a few days late, but it's like Addy knew that I hadn't sent her newsletter. Our little Pea is a cruiser now! Yup, that's right. She's taking a few steps while holding onto things like the coffee table or the ottoman. She'll see the doctor on Tuesday for her checkup. I'll try to post again after that visit. I know there are some out there that like to have a written record of Addy's growth! The other thing that Addison mastered this month is moving from a crawling position to a sitting position. This afternoon we had Addy's pictures taken at JCPenney. We'll have the "smiles-by-wire" (the electronic pictures) in a few days. She likes to play in the kitchen when I'm in there. Some of her favorite activities are pulling all of the towels out of the drawer and getting my bakeware out of the oven drawer. Addison gives us such joy! It's incredible.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I use blogger myself, Manday, and it's good to see you start. Love the pics of Addison, she is a cutie.

Shannon said...

Welcome to blog-land, kazuko!

hugs,
shannon