
The day we arrived it was raining and gray. It was also the only day that we had completely free to sight-see. We drove over the Golden Gate Bridge and I took this picture from a rest-stop-type area.



The next day was better. After my day in training we went to the famous Pier 39 to see the sea lions.

Here's a view of San Francisco from Pier 39. The TransAmerica tower is off to the right.


These two photos come from Pier 39 as well. You can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the distance in the first one and Alcatraz in the second one.

We finished our day posing with the sculpted sea lions.
1 comment:
Hi again!
I was in San Fran on April 11, 12, and 13th! I have some of the same photos...except it POURED two of three days so we don't have one of the golden gate...we couldn't see it! And on the third day (sunny) Ed had food poisoning (avoid the Asian Art Museum cafe) so we spent the day in the hotel room. Keep posting your adventures. I'll try to keep up ; )
Happy Travels!
Tammie
Post a Comment