Oh, honestly. Sometimes I hate technology. I had finished saying everything that I was going to say. I attempted to spell check and got the pop-up blocker. I thought that I was choosing the correct option once I allowed for pop-ups on this site, but no. I lost all that I had typed. Grr. Ok, let's try this again, shall we?
Today was Ian's last day in the states for ten months. (We'll be eligible for home leave after ten months which will be the end of December/beginning of January. It's prefect timing for us.) Ian called me from the plane, but it was a short conversation. It's crazy to think that Addison and I will be the ones on the plane in just two short weeks.
Addison did the cutest thing this morning. Ok, she does cute stuff all the time, but this was really precious. After breakfast I was cleaning up in the kitchen and she was playing in the living room. She stopped chatting to herself and I peaked my head in to see what she was up to. Addy had her dolly on the floor in front of her and was concentrating so hard on putting dolly's bottle into dolly's mouth. It was just so precious. Addy does really well playing by herself in the mornings. After lunch she helps me in the kitchen. Mostly emptying the dirty dishes from the dishwasher or pulling all of the Tupperware out of the cabinets. :)
If you're salivating for more pictures, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait a little longer. I thought because Dad and Eileen have the same brand camera as I do that the software would be the same. Not so. And I really wanted to dump some pictures off. I only have 50 pics available for the next 80 days. Guess I'll have to get another card.
And now for a random thought. I'm boggled by my friends who keep up with multiple blogs. It literally baffles me. I barely keep up with this one. The other day my high school reunion committee sent an email saying they are going to use blogs to keep in touch and plan reunions. That sounds great, except they're going to use myspace. I have nothing against that site. I just didn't want to try and keep up two blogs. Foiled again. ;P
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amanda! I replied to your comment on my blog because I didn't have your link. Good to have found you on here!!
Post a Comment