Arriving at Narita Airport on April 15th. Would you look at ALL that luggage! Not to mention the car seat slung on my back. I'd do it differently if I had it to do over! Playtime 15 seconds.
Addison eating noodles. Many Japanese slurp their noodles and Addy seems to have that down! Playtime 2 minutes.
Here's the Tokyo Rockabilly Club in Yoyogi Park on April 30th. Playtime one minute, two seconds.
The merry-go-round at Yokohama Sea Paradise on May 1st. Playtime 9 seconds.
Watching the penguins at Yokohama Sea Paradise. Playtime 1 minute, 37 seconds.
Addison climbing Mt. Fuji on May 3rd. It was very foggy this day and we didn't get to see Fuji for very long. Playtime 29 seconds.
And finally, Addison and Markus playing instruments at Kodomo no Shiro on May 16th. Playtime 18 seconds.
Those are all the videos for now. Hope you were able to view them and enjoyed!
(p.s. I love it when I get the technology!)
3 comments:
:D LOVE the videos. The fourth one down is not showing for me, though. But the others are so cute. She's getting so big!
The videos look great! Markus just enjoyed watching Addy.
Very cool, Amanda! I'm glad you got the technology figured out. Ditto--she IS getting so big!
Post a Comment