[Note: this video is cutest for the first 30 seconds. However, it's really late and I'm really tired, so I'm not removing the latter part. Enjoy the cuteness!]
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Happy 4th of July America!
God Bless America! Addison is watching our computer during this video. Stars and Stripes Forever is playing on the computer and Addy likes the graphics that show when the music plays.
[Note: this video is cutest for the first 30 seconds. However, it's really late and I'm really tired, so I'm not removing the latter part. Enjoy the cuteness!]
[Note: this video is cutest for the first 30 seconds. However, it's really late and I'm really tired, so I'm not removing the latter part. Enjoy the cuteness!]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice! I can see that Addy has perfect pitch and sense of rythm. She will no doubt join the Rockettes when at the appropriate age. Thanks for keeping us all posted of your fun (at least part of it is fun - when not involving the embassy)
Love, Unca Ivan
Post a Comment