Monday, July 31, 2006

Back in Tokyo

Addison and I arrived back in Tokyo last night (Sunday the 30th). It was an exhausting trip to say the least. We had several delays and a diverted flight. Our travel time from leaving Dad and Eileen's to getting to our house was 24.5 hours. Addison had a couple of really miserable hours, but slept the majority of the flight to Japan. Of course, that didn't help us this morning at 3 a.m. when she was wide awake. I see an early nap today.

Thank you to everyone for your love, support, and prayers. We all still have a long way to go in coming to terms with Jason's death. I'll keep you in my prayers.

p.s. If you haven't seen me recently, this now adorns my left arm - close to my heart.

Mom, Dad, Meredith, and Eddie have similar ones. We love you Jason.

1 comment:

skilesfamily said...

I am glad to hear that you arrived safely back to Japan. I am sure it was hard to leave your family. Again I am sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through. We leave Friday for our home leave. We can't wait. We are so home sick. I know you just got back from the U.S. but if you need anything brought back just let me know. I look forward to us getting together when we get back. Take care.
Nicole Skiles