In mid-November our friends the Skiles came to Tokyo to visit for the day. We indulged in way too much American food. First, lunch at the Mexican restaurant and then dinner at TGI Friday's. In between we took Addison and Ethan to the Ueno Zoo. Addison stayed awake to see more of the zoo than the first time. I took her to the petting zoo, which was a first-time experience. The zoo actually lets goats roam free in this petting area. It really freaked Addy out. But, she loved looking at the ducks, cows, and bunnies.










2 comments:
Cute pictures! Addy's getting so big. She's starting to look more like a little girl and less baby-like. My favorite is the one where she's smiling at the ducks.
Miss you!
Ethan doesn't go anywhere now without that kitty. So I think the 1800 yen I spent on it was worth it. He has to have kitty when he goes to bed. Kitty went on the plane too. I am not sure why he is so attached to it. I know he does love cats. Even though it is really a tiger but thas ok:)
Post a Comment