Friday, June 29, 2007

Ueno Kodomo Yuen

Friday, June 15th I planned an outing especially for Addison. So many times I feel like she just gets shuttled around to the grocery store and errands and I really wanted to do something just for her. When we had been to the Ueno Zoo in May with Mom Haggerty, I was reminded of the mini-amusement park in front of the zoo. Perfect! We invited some friends to join us. Yuka and Roy, friends from Polar Bear Club, were available.

At first, Addison didn't want to ride anything and was not only reluctant, but scared! It was so surprising! Last fall at Disneyland she wanted to ride everything! After about 15 minutes, Addison was gung-ho and proceeded to ride every ride.








Addy and Roy driving a police car - serious business!

Addison and Mommy on the car ride.

Roy and Yuka drive the train in front of ours.

Addy drives a train.


Roy loves Thomas the Train, as do most boys here.


The kids had such a fun day! Here's our full adventure.

No comments: