On Thursday the 4th we traveled a bit further to Senkawa Jidoukan. Addy had to play in their sandbox too. She also enjoyed the "Wendy" house (play house) and playing with other the children there.
Then Friday, the 5th, we stayed close to home. Addison discovered chalk at the jidoukan the day before so I purchased some for our house. Amazing how a product that costs less than $2 can be so entertaining! Addison ended up wearing a lot of the chalk. She has blue, yellow, and green near her lips and pink, blue, and yellow on her neck. And those are just the places you can see in the last picture!
This video is Addison singing a song from Sleeping Beauty. The lyrics are "I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And if I know you, I know what you'll do, you'll love me at once, the way you did once, upon a dream." See how much you can hear Addison singing.
That was our ordinary week, but it felt extraordinary - watching Addison learn and explore and loving every moment.
1 comment:
I loved her singing and dancing! Next time, we will see her performance in Japanese....probably?
Post a Comment