Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Valentine for you

I just picked these up today and couldn't wait to share them with anyone and everyone. This is a traditional picture a girl has done at 3 years, 5 years, and 7 years. At first the studio told me "no" they wouldn't do it since Addison wasn't 3 yet. But, I explained that we would be back in the U.S. when she turned 3 and they agreed to do this! I was SO happy. And Addison was so genki (cheerful) that day. She even sat very still for the lady to do her hair. Addison picked the color kimono and was generally easy to pose. She didn't want to take the kimono off! Happy Valentine's Day!!



Please check back later for some older posts on Ian's birthday, sumo, visits with friends, and the Sapporo Snow Festival. :) [Back-log finally finished 3/6!]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it. She looks so grown up. These are beautiful. Can hardly wait to see you all.

Love, Grandma Eileen

Shoko A. said...

She should stay and live as a Japanese girl here! She needs to practice for using chopsticks more though....shoko

Anonymous said...

OMG she is so freaking cute!!!