Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Addy's play date with Mae

Friday, February 29 (Happy Birthday Meredith!) was the day the movers came for our first shipment of boxes. These boxes were packed with non-essentials and were going by ocean. Having the movers show up made the fact that we were returning to Ohio that much more real. I didn't know how long the movers would be and thought it best for all if Addison was occupied somewhere else. Thankfully, our Polar Bear friends Kaori and Mae were able to entertain Addy. Kaori has a bike (a typical mom convenience that I regret not buying) and picked Addison up in the morning. Addy LOVES to ride on Miss Kaori's bike.

I took this picture of the girls on the bike with my keitai (cell phone).

Kaori took the girls to a park for a picnic lunch and some playtime.
















Such good friends!















I love these short clips of the girls taking turns.





The movers were rather quick and I was able to join them in the park shortly after lunch. Kaori picked up her son, Lukas, from preschool and we all went back to Kaori's for some relaxing.

And here's a picture of my dear friend, Kaori, with Mae. (This picture was taken in June '07. I'm terrible about keeping current pictures of adults. I have tons of current pictures of kids!)

No comments: