I was surprised at the number of characters we encountered. We met Pooh and a princess (Sleepy Beauty?? I'm really not up on my princesses.) before we even entered the World Bazaar. The princess was very obviously Caucasian. She asked where we were from and I told her "Ohio". Being polite and all, I returned the question. "I'm from the castle!" replied the princess. "OH! Of course! How silly of me!" I said. Quite comical.
The park had all the halls decked for Christmas. It was really impressive. There were lights everywhere, a band playing Christmas carols, special Christmas parades, and loads of Christmas sweets.
We didn't get to see as many attractions as Ian and I thought we would. It was partly our fault. We dressed for warmer weather, but the wind was cutting and we spent a good chunk of time scouring the park for sweatshirts. Either they don't normally carry apparel, or they had removed it all to put out their Christmas goodies. Either way, it was limited selection and high prices. Addison did insist on riding the carousel three times. I think if they would have let her stay on the horse, she would have ridden all day.


1 comment:
Awesome! I'm sure the park was beautifully decorated with Christmas theme. I love that Christmas tree. Looks like you guys had a blast on the teacups!!
Post a Comment