The 40th annual Tokyo Motor Show opened on the 26th of October. 241 companies from 11 countries sent their passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, and more. During the 17 days the show was open
1.4 million people attended. That doesn't count all the wee ones who didn't need tickets, like Addison. Ian took a vacation day on Wednesday, November 7 in order to miss the weekend crowds. Even though it was the middle of the week, it was still very busy.
Our camera usually resides in my purse, but the day before we went to the motor show I removed it to download some pictures. I forgot to put it back. The pictures here are from Ian's cell phone. Not the greatest of quality, but you can see who had the most fun.
"Riding" the new Honda DN-01; coming to America next year.
Trying out a scooter next (not a Honda).
"Poppa, Mommy, I like this baby car!" Too bad it cost $400.
"Does this helmet fit me?"
Taking a "spin" in a Honda S-2000.
No comments:
Post a Comment